Start and end each day with a powerful cleaning experience unlike any other. The SprinJene Natural® Sonic Electric Toothbrush features high-quality, Dupont® nylon bristles to help effectively clean your teeth and gums as part of a complete dental hygiene regimen.
Our sonic toothbrushes are designed to provide all of the following outstanding benefits to aid in achieving optimal dental care:
- Stain Removal: 30-times better than a manual toothbrush
- Approximately 36,000 sonic vibrations per minute
- Low Noise Operation
- Ultra-Durable, Premium Dupont® Nylon Bristles
- 5 Cleaning Modes & 3 Intensity Settings to customize your brushing experience: Clean, Sensitive, Gum Care, White & Polish
- Patented lock/unlock feature to lock in your favorite brushing mode and intensity
A truly premium quality electric toothbrush created by brand led by an award-winning scientist with years of experience in the dental care industry, the SprinJene Natural Sonic Electric Toothbrush is expertly engineered to provide superior brushing:
- 5.5mm amplitude and swing arm with 80% bristle end rounding rate to effectively reach all tooth surfaces
- Quadpacer technology with a 30-second interval prompt indicates when to move to another quadrant of your mouth
- Smart 2-minute timer, eliminates any guesswork to ensure you reach the dentist-recommended 2-minute brush time
90 days of brushing on a single battery charge with 2000MAH rechargeable Li-ion battery
- Each toothbrush comes with 2 brushing heads, head cap, travel case, and charging pad
Experience the difference in your brushing routine today... with the SprinJene Natural Sonic Electric Toothbrush:
- Sonic vibrations: approx. 36,0000 vibrations per minute
Bristles: Dupont Nylon (Brush head lasts up to 60 days, includes 2 replacement heads to get started)
Battery: 2000MAH rechargeable Li-ion battery
- Low power indicator: When the battery is below 3.5V, the motor will vibrate three times to remind the user to charge the toothbrush. The toothbrush will stop working when lower than 3.0V.
- 1st Light (less than 30% battery)
- 2nd Light (less than 33%-67% battery)
- 3rd Light (less than 67%-100% battery)
- Fully charged: Three lights on at the same time for 30 seconds indicates the toothbrush is fully charged. Full charging may take 12-16 hours.
Quadpacer Technology: Every 30 seconds, the quadpacer interval reminds you to brush each section of your mouth. (To make sure you brush evenly throughout your mouth, divide your mouth into 4 sections using the quadpacer feature)
Carrying Case and Transparent Cap
Charging Pad USB can connect to any 5V UL listed computer, USB hub, or USB duplex receptacle
5 CLEANING MODES & INTENSITY SETTINGS
Clean Mode: The default mode and ultimate in plaque removal. Clean mode lasts for 2 minutes and includes four 30 second quadpacer intervals.
Sensitive Mode: Extra gentle 2-minute mode for sensitive teeth and gums. This is recommended mode for beginners and children.
Gum Care Mode: Long amplitude vibration for gum massage.
White Mode: Sonic vibration with alternate amplitudes to remove plaques and stains and whiten teeth.
Polish Mode: 2-minute strong vibration for teeth whitening and polish
PATENTED LOCK/UNLOCK TECHNOLOGY
- To Lock: Press the button twice and hold for 3 seconds, and the 5 modes lights will flash at the same time. This indicates that the current mode and frequency have been locked.
- To Unlock: Press the button twice and hold for 3 seconds and the 5 modes lights will flash twice at the same time. This indicates that the current mode and frequency have been unlocked.
- The SprinJene Sonic Electric Toothbrush will shut off automatically after 2 minutes of use for clean, sensitive, gum care, and polish modes and 2 ½ minutes for white mode.
HOW TO USE THE SPRINJENE NATURAL SONIC ELECTRIC TOOTHBRUSH
- ON: Press the power button to turn on the brush.
- Press again in less than 5 seconds to toggle through brushing modes.
- OFF: Hold the power button for 2 seconds to turn off the brush. Turn off the brush before taking it out of your mouth to prevent splashing water and toothpaste.
- Rinse your brush head and handle with water after each use. Wipe the entire surface of the handle with a soft tissue or cloth.