Here’s a simple oral health plan that one can follow to make sure their teeth last them a life time!
- Understand your own oral health needs
- Brush twice a day everyday
- Invest in a good quality natural toothpaste, one that is non-toxic and suits your particular needs
- Invest 5 minutes of your day in flossing
- Use fluoride
- See your dentist every 6 months
- Don’t smoke
- Drink water instead of sugary/carbonated drinks
- Limit snacking
- Examine yourself weekly and do not wait for a tooth ache to visit your dentist
Factors that contribute to good oral hygiene:
- Good brushing practice
- Force and pressure
- Type of tooth brush:
- a) Bristle quality
- b) Length of tufts
- c) Angulation
- d) Manual and automatic
- Type of tooth paste and mouthwash
- Flossing and diet
- Hold the brush at an angle making sure the bristles are pointing a the gum line
- With gentle pressure move the brush in light short strokes making sure the tips of the bristles stay in one place where as the brush head wiggles back and forth. Tiny circles can also be made in the same position, about 20 complete circles.
- Flick and roll the brush to ensure the bristles move away from the gums and brush up the plaque away from the gum line and towards the tooth edge to be rinsed and flushed out.
After careful consideration regarding the harm that everyday toothpastes can cause our bodies, let us now look at the benefits that natural toothpastes have to offer.
Each of these harmful ingredients can be replaced with natural and non-toxic alternatives that produce the same results. The following are listed benefits of a 100% Natural and USDA bio preferred and certified Tooth paste called SprinJene. It is available with and without fluoride and is Cruelty free as well as Halal and Kosher certified.
These are the ingredients present:
Black seed oil - Known to have excellent antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties
Zinc- Helps control the growth of bacteria, plaque and tartar thereby promoting healthy gums. ADA Approved
Acacia gum - A natural organic binder
Xylitol and Stevia- non cariogenic natural sweeteners. Xylitol helps promote saliva production and prevents tooth decay. It is also ADA approved.
Coconut oil - Helps lubricate oral surfaces to bring comfort to dry mouth sufferers and may help to prevent tooth decay after some enzyme digestion.
Green apple and Mint extracts - Taste modifiers with cooling sensation.
Aqua - Solvent to solubilize salts. Formulation aid.
Silica- Natural abrasives to assist stain removal.
Glycerin - Glycerin is a non-carcinogenic and a Non-GMO humectant that helps protect our formulas against bacteria growth and keep the product moist.
In addition to these properties SprinJene is a certified Gluten free toothpaste making it 100% safe for people suffering from Celiac disease and gluten allergies.
SprinJene Natural Toothpaste
There are many commercially available dental products that can help with preventing plaque from building up and keeping your mouth bacteria free. This is the first line of defense against dental disease, therefore it is very important that you carefully select the right brand of toothpaste.
What if there was one brand of toothpaste that was exceptionally reliable and could cater to all of your Dental needs. One that is made entirely from Natural ingredients and is free from harmful chemicals. It can be used by adults and children alike.
SprinJene Natural Toothpaste takes pride in its patented black seed and zinc formulation which makes it unique and different from all other toothpastes. This 100% Natural toothpaste is made up of a fabulous mix of ingredients which have immense benefits including being:
- As well as having wound healing properties.
All of these properties along with being chemical free and having no side effects makes SprinJene Natural Toothpaste an ideal choice for you and your family.
Together, these ingredients may help to:
• Provide relief from dry mouth
• Help to control the growth of tartar
• Deliver long-lasting oral freshness
• Fight gingivitis (gum disease)
• Reduce gum inflammation