Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels and guest Dr. Sayed Ibrahim discuss the following:
- Can you please remind our listeners about your company, its mission, and products.
- You mentioned us in the last interview that you were working in upcoming new oral health care products, can you tell us about them?
- Can you remind us the benefits of the main ingredient , black seed oil?
- Is the US consumer knowledgeable about the benefits of blackseed oil? What should be done to educate the end consumer?
- What is next for SprinJene? How many stores are you in as of now?
Dr. Sayed Ibrahim is the CEO and Founder of SprinJene, an innovative provider of natural oral health products.
A scientist committed to creating natural and healthy products for the educated consumer, Dr. Ibrahim is a pioneer who combines science and nature for safer, more effective natural oral care options to accommodate the needs of various lifestyles. He has patented an oral care composition, the toothpaste that contains extracts of Nigella Sativa, or black seed oil, and zinc.
Dr. Ibrahim’s toothpastes are the only toothpastes in the world that boast the following 5 certifications: Halal, Kosher, Cruelty-Free, Vegan and Gluten-Free.
Disrupting the oral health care sector with his patented formula, Dr. Ibrahim is a scientific executive with expertise in pharmaceutical and consumer health products and markets. He is an inventor, a chemist, a leader, and a scientist recognized for his product and technology innovations, leadership talents, scientific formulation skills and entrepreneurialism.
Today, Dr. Ibrahim’s SprinJene toothpastes can be found in more than 13 countries in major grocery chains and independent health stores and pharmacies, and on major e-commerce sites.