Tired of having to watch what you eat out of fear of sensitive teeth, exhausted with suffering from bad breath and worried about stained teeth? Worried about toxic chemicals present in tooth paste, not being gluten free or kosher and halal?
Look nowhere! Here is a brand that has you and your families covered for all of your dental needs round the clock!
Sprinjene Natural Toothpaste as the name suggests is 100% made from natural ingredients, free from harmful chemicals such as SLS and tricolsan, artificial flavors and preservatives making it absolutely safe to be consumed by you, your children and elderly.
Sprinjene Toothpaste takes pride in its patented black seed and zinc formulation which makes it unique and different from all other toothpastes. This 100% Natural toothpaste is made up of a fabulous mix of ingredients which have immense benefits including being:
- As well as having wound healing properties.
All of these properties along with being chemical free and having no side effects makes SprinJene Toothpaste an ideal choice for you and your family.
Together, these ingredients may help to:
• Provide relief from dry mouth
• Help to control the growth of tartar
• Deliver long-lasting oral freshness
• Fight gingivitis (gum disease)
• Reduce gum inflammation
Certified: Vegan, Cruelty-Free, Gluten-Free, Kosher, Halal
The toothpaste range includes three different flavors specifically designed for children. These come in fluoride and fluoride free options.
- Apple mint
The adult range also has a fluoride free option for people who have allergies, fluoride toxicity or other medical reasons for not consuming fluoride.
The fluoride range consists of the following variants:
- SprinJene Natural Cavity protection tooth paste: Anti-plaque, Anti-bacterial, suitable for everyday use.
- SprinJene Natural Sensitivity relief toothpaste, also available in a fluoride free option: For people who suffer from extreme Dentine Hypersensitivity.
- SprinJene Original Health boost tooth paste: For people who suffer from sensitivity of gums and teeth.
- SprinJene Original Fresh boost tooth paste: To combat Bad breath.
- SprinJene Original White boost toothpaste: To combat stains and help whiten the teeth.
Why is It Better Than Commercial Toothpaste?
A majority of commercially available tooth pastes contain the following harmful ingredients:
- Sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS) (closely connected to canker sores)
- Artificial colorings
- Fluoride (harmful in children if swallowed in large quantities)
- Titanium dioxide
- Highly abrasive ingredients
Although commercially available toothpastes will do the job and result in clean bright and white teeth, they can cause greater problems over time.
A recent study published in Science Translational Medicine found that triclosan altered gut microbiota and contributed to colon inflammation in mice. To assess the effects of triclosan, the research team fed mice relatively low doses of triclosan for three weeks. The mice developed blood levels of triclosan that were similar to levels reported in humans exposed to this ingredient.
Triclosan is an antibacterial ingredient that’s added to many consumer products. It’s contained in some first aid products, cosmetics, clothing, kitchenware, and toys. It’s also found in at least one toothpaste in the United States.
But the ingredient has become controversial in recent years.
In a review article published by Gosse and her co-author reported that triclosan has been associated with:
- Cancer development and decreased cardiovascular function in mice.
- Some studies in humans also suggest that triclosan exposure might have negative effects on fertility, fetal development, and rates of asthma.
- Bacteria that are exposed to triclosan can also become resistant to it, which has raised concerns about triclosan’s role in antibiotic resistance.
- Negative effects on immune system
- Disrups mitochondrial function and mast cell signaling in human and mouse cells
- Its exposure also increased the number and size of tumors in mice with colon cancer